If you are interested in joining the NCAAA team, please download the attached Employment Application Form.
Interested candidates should either email or fax their cover letter, resume and application. Emails can be sent to Eric Rodko, NCAAA Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE OF NCAAA C.H.O.I.C.E.S. POSITION VACANCY
Part-Time (18 hours per week)
COVER LETTER and RESUME DEADLINE
4:00pm — Friday, May 22nd, 2020
[Please see submission instructions at end]
Job Title: CHOICES Information Specialist
Position Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Job Title(s) Reporting to This Position: N/A
Provide information, referral, and assistance to older adults, Medicare beneficiaries, individuals with disabilities, and their caregivers in the North Central 38 town region.
- Document and Input all data related to client contacts into appropriate reporting programs
- Identify, maintain and provide resources for consumers
- Educate consumers on health insurance options and other issues regarding aging services
- Attend update trainings as scheduled
- Represent the CHOICES program and NCAAA at aging events as requested by supervisor
- Perform any other department or agency-related duties or special projects as directed by supervisor
- Complete CHOICES training within 6 months of hire
- Obtain and maintain AIRS certification within 6 months of hire, or according to AIRS requirements based on education level
- Ability to speak clearly and explain complex concepts in an appropriate, understandable manner. Bi-lingual skills a plus.
- Prior customer service experience
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, & Excel. Knowledge of OneNote a plus.
- Ability to utilize the internet for research and for data entry into program web portals
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment performing multiple tasks efficiently and correctly
- Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid programs a plus
- Knowledge of traditional health insurance products a plus
- Knowledge of resources for the disabled and elderly population
- Ability and desire to work with older adults, individuals with disabilities and their caregivers
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
**Please do NOT mail in your application & resume**
Cover letter must be addressed to:
Robyn Harper- Gulley, Chief Operations Officer
NCAAA, 151 New Park Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106
Cover letter and resume must be submitted by E-mail or Fax as follows…
Email to… email@example.com
Fax to… Attn: Robyn Harper-Gulley, COO # 860-251-6017